This West Knoxville / Farragut home needed to be Pressure Washed before Family arrived for the Holidays. The Northside of the home had a heavy build-up of Algae, and the gutters and soffits had black and grey on them. We also cleaned the driveway and sidewalk. The steps were beginning to get slippery.
Our Low-Pressure Soft wash was just what this house needed. Causing zero-damage, we were able to remove all the algae as well as all the grey and black from the eaves. After we applied a Pre-treat on the driveway and sidewalk, we used the surface cleaner to get rid of the algae on the concrete. Once the post-treat was applied, it will really stand out in the neighborhood.
For a FREE quote on your Pressure Washing needs, call or text Innovative Glass at 865-455-9871
Farragut Home covered in Mold and Algae
Table of contents
- Concrete steps slippery from the algae
- North Side of home has algae growing on it
- Dirty concrete sidewalk
- Dirty Concrete driveway
- 1Concrete steps slippery from the algaeGo To Pin
- 2North Side of home has algae growing on itGo To Pin
- 3Dirty concrete sidewalkGo To Pin
- 4Dirty Concrete drivewayGo To Pin