This home, soon to be on the market, needed to be cleaned to increase their Curb Appeal. The homeowner called us to clean the windows and pressure wash the driveway of this Farragut home.
For the inside windows, we used scrubbers and squeegees, Waterfed pole on the exterior for a spot-free window washing. For the driveway, we used a pre-treat as well as a post-treat after the surface cleaner to remove all grime and dirt, and once dry, the concrete will be bright white.
Increasing the curb appeal of this Farragut home
Table of contents
- Window Cleaning high windows
- Cleaning the steps to your home
- Drive Way pressure Washing
- Exterior window cleaning removes spiderwebs
- 1Window Cleaning high windowsGo To Pin
- 2Cleaning the steps to your homeGo To Pin
- 3Drive Way pressure WashingGo To Pin
- 4Exterior window cleaning removes spiderwebsGo To Pin